fbpx

Cam Slauter

Latest Content

NFL Week 18 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys WR Michael Gallup suffered a torn ACL on a TD catch in the second quarter, and will be out for the season as a result. This will open up a few more targets for Amari Cooper, CeeDee Lamb and Dalton Schultz for the final week of the regular season and playoffs. […]

NFL Week 17 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys After making it known he wanted more opportunities on offense, Amari Cooper led the Cowboys in Week 16 receiving yards (85) and targets (11) – good for a 27% target share. TE Dalton Schultz led the Cowboys in receptions with 8, hauling in 8 of his 9 targets for 82 yards […]

NFL Week 16 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys TE Dalton Schultz led the Cowboys in Week 15 receptions (8) and receiving yards (67). Schultz added a TD in the win, and his 8 targets accounted for a 22% target share. Ezekiel Elliot handled 57% of the RB carries in Week 15 with Tony Pollard accounting for the other 43%. […]

NFL Week 15 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys CeeDee Lamb once again led the Cowboys in Week 14 receptions (7), receiving yards (61) and targets (10) – good for a 26% target share. With Tony Pollard sidelined, Ezekiel Elliot and Corey Clement split the backfield carries in Week 14 with Clement handling 52% of the RB carries and Elliot […]

NFL Week 14 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys Returning from a one-game absence due to concussion protocols, CeeDee Lamb led the Cowboys in Week 13 receptions (7), receiving yards (89) and targets (13) – good for a 33% target share. Ezekiel Elliot handled 65% of the RB carries to Tony Pollard’s 35%, but Pollard was the more explosive back […]

NFL Week 13 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys With both Amari Cooper and CeeDee Lamb sidelined on Thanksgiving Day, Cedrick Wilson led the Cowboys in receptions (7) and targets (10) – good for a 21% target share. Wilson netted 104 receiving yards on his 7 receptions. Tony Pollard out-carried Ezekiel Elliot 10 carries to 9, but Elliot out-targeted Pollard […]

NFL Week 12 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys CeeDee Lamb was only able to haul in 3 of his 4 targets for 14 yards in the first half before exiting the game at halftime due to a concussion. Lamb is reportedly unlikely to suit up on Thanksgiving Day as a result, and fellow WR Amari Cooper has already been […]

NFL Week 11 Stats & Trends

NFC East Dallas Cowboys CeeDee Lamb hauled in 6 of his 7 targets for a team-leading 94 receiving yards and 2 TDs in Week 10. His 7 targets were good for a 21% target share. Ezekiel Elliot had 17 touches in Week 10, rushing 14 times for 41 yards and 2 TDs and adding 3 […]